Offering enhancing treatments that create the perfect look to compliment your facial features.
Waxing the perfect way to remove unwanted hair leaving the skin soft smooth and hair free up to 4-6 weeks.
Goodwood House of Beauty's Philosophy.
Goodwood House of Beauty treatments are carefully strategically refined to an impeccable standard to ensure your experience with me exceeds your expectations.
Uncompromising in maintaining high standards of quality but very committed to offering you the latest treatments, service & techniques using only the highest professional quality products available, in a creative space where you feel peace, quiet and total relaxation.
"At Goodwood House of Beauty every client is greeted in a friendly manner and enjoys a first class experience. My aim for every client is to feel comfortable, relaxed and thoroughly pampered." - Debbie Hawkins, Salon Owner
Health & Safety Update
As the world comes together to beat COVID 19, I wanted to just share with you all that here at Goodwood House of Beauty rather than panic, it's time to think clearly and act smartly which is why I want to reassure you that:-
As a proud member of the New Zealand Association of Registered Beauty Professionals, I would like to advise you that as a member of this Association I am bound by their Strict Health and Hygiene guidelines, this is to ensure that not only you are in safe hands during your treatments but that I am as well.
Proper cleaning, sanitation and disinfection protocols are carried out regularly and you can be assured that your health and wellness during your appointment is of the upmost importance to me. Please do not feel offended by these enhanced protocols during this time, these steps, along with your personal cautiousness will help Goodwood House of Beauty play our part in keeping our community safe and healthy.
These are the protocol steps that I am taking for you and in turn I ask the following of you:
* Text/Email reminders are sent to you 24hrs before your appointment - If you are unwell with any cold/cough flu like symptoms please call and reschedule your appointment with me asap possible
* If you have returned from oversea's, been in close contact with someone who has OR are in self-isolation, please contact me so we can reschedule your appointment until after the two weeks stand down period.
* My sanitising guidelines have become even stricter my treatment room/equipment and implements have always been disinfected/sanitised between clients BUT Now I am also additionally disinfecting shared reception desk/ effpos machines/ door knobs & bathroom fixtures after each client
* Please be patient with me as doing the extra sanitising may just take me a few extra minutes upon your arrival to the clinic
* Please use the hand sanitiser provided on arrival Please do not be offended as I wear a mask during your treatment, my treatments require close contact with you If you need to cough or sneeze, please do so in the crook of your arm
* Please dispose of any tissues in the correct manner whilst in the clinic
I am very pleased to advise you that it is business as usual, here at
Goodwood House of Beauty, but with an enhanced focus of your well-being during your treatment. Be safe be kind and I'm looking forward to seeing you at your next appointment.
Love always Debs XX
Text reminders are sent out to you the day before your appointment, a reply "Y" is confirmation of your appointment. Your punctuality is much appreciated to ensure smooth prompt appointment scheduling. Appointments will finish on time but my have to be shortened if you arrive late,
so not to inconvenience other clients.
Read our full Cancellation Policy here
To ensure total relaxation with no interruptions ALL treatments are by Appointment ONLY. Answer phone service available for bookings, cancellations before/during/after business hours.
Closed ALL Bank Holidays
Methods of Payment
Cash, EFTPOS & Credit Card Facilities,
OXIPAY - Own the Now, enjoy and pay over time
4 fortnightly repayments Interest FREE